torek, 16. oktober 2007

When I started using the Internet

I started to using Internet in 2000 when I started secondary school. I bought first PC which I still use it was conceded with dial-up and it was so slow. First I used Internet for charting on IRc I even meet my first girlfriend on line. Then in 2004 I get ADSL connection it is mach moor faster. So now I using Internet for cheating on msn and different forums, watching fanny staff on you tube, playing online video games and for school. I`m happy to be in the time of computer technology because I cannot imagine life width out computer.

7 komentarjev:

VANJ pravi ...

Yo! As usually... you all started with IRC or MSN... do you think that people are more honest when they write on internet than person... for example: you said you met your girlfriend on IRc... Was she live:) the same person you thought she was when you were just talking (writing) on-line?

špela pravi ...

Hy,

very interesting article about your use of Internet. I think many people started with mIRC for chatting with other people :) I did to. It was funny but we are really to old for this things :) have a fun on Internet

Valentina pravi ...

Yep,I have also started my Internet journey with mIRC and today I do not use it anymore.If I want to know someone new, I prefer doing it in real place, outdoors, not virtually.I chat only with MSN to people that I have already known.

Prof. Nelba Quintana- La Plata- Argentina pravi ...

Hi, Kristjan: I am the teacher of the Argentinean Webmatrix group. I would like to link your meme to ours. visit my blog: http://englishvirtualcommunity.blogspot.com
Ask Sasa, how to pingback.

bili pravi ...

I guess I'm not the only one who started with chat rooms...;) interesting stuff you do during the summer... ow ya...I also have a cat...crazy little thing..and I'm not just saying that...;)

Rok pravi ...

Hi, Kristjan. I'd like to know how you activated pingback?
See you in school

Aljaz pravi ...

Hi

I also started to use when I was in the elementary school. I use Internet for browsing and for downloading stuff (movies, music and games).