ponedeljek, 8. oktober 2007

Hello

I am Kristjan Kuščer and I am 20 years old. I live in small town of Kobarid which is located on north west of Slovenia.

I live in a house with my parents, my sister Tatjana and a cat named Luka. In free time I am a voluntary firefighter and a president of student organization Kobarid, my hobby is a radio-amateur.

Over summer holiday's I work as a bus driver for para-gliders in a Soča valley.

This year I started to study Informatics at the vocational college in Nova Gorica.

4 komentarji:

Saša pravi ...

Cute cat! I used to have two turtles when I was younger. When my older son turned 1, life with us became a bit too hard for them - I therefore gave them to a teenage boy I who liked turtles very much - he still has them, I think. They are about 20 years old today.

Doris Molero pravi ...

Wow! 20 years old turtles... I didn-t know they lived that much. Hi, Kris! I also have cats at home I have 6 cats right now... do you know someone who wants one... I-m giving them away. Welcome to blogging!

A warm hug from Venezuela!

VANJ pravi ...

Hello Kristjan! What's up. I have a cat too, actually I have three... Do you prefer cats or dogs in general...? Nice presentation, by the way!

manuel pravi ...

hello kristjan, yeah i have a car a truck but I love to drive a manual transmision car.